Emirate Islamic Bank
Emirate Islamic Bank is one of the best Islamic banks in Dubai. The bank was launched in 2004. The bank was established to deliver the highest standards of banking services. This bank is best for those interested in managing their finance, such as for individuals and small businesses and large corporations. This bank uses a modern form of banking based on Islamic legal concepts, using the risk-sharing method as the primary method, and excluding financing based on a fixed and pre-determined return. This bank offers you various services such as accounts services (Current Accounts, Savings Accounts, and Deposits Accounts), cards services (Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Prepaid Cards, and Corporate Credit cards), finance facilities(, Priority banking (Priority privileges, Banking solutions, wealth solutions, and lockers), wealth solutions (Takaful), foreign currency(Money exchange, QuickRemit to India, and QuickRemit to Pakistan), and special packages(Salary transfer packages, Student Bundle packages, Jobstarter package, Emarati Package, and Advantage Banking).
Kunooz Savings account
This bank has a savings account called Kunooz Savings account. It is a unique account because it offers you many features such as Cash prizes, Grand prizes, Promotional prizes, and Debit cards. Some important information regarding this account is as follows:
If you want to open a saving account that offers you a mega win prize pool, then Kunooz Savings Account would be best. Just save and win mega prizes. It includes different type of prize like apartments, AED 1 million cash prizes, weekly 50,000 AED cash prize with Kunooz Savings Account. Below we discussed some important feature of the Kunooz Savings account:
- The more you save there will be a higher chance of winning mega cash prizes.
- When you saved up to 5,000 AED, then you will get a chance to enter in the draw of winning 3 apartments or AED 1 Million.
- When you saved up to 1,000 AED, then you will get a chance to enter in the draw of winning AED 50,000 cash prizes.
The promotion is valid from 1 February to 30 April 2021. More prizes from May 2021 onwards.
- Minimum balance requirements of AED 3,000.
- Available to individuals, joint accounts, and can also be opened for minors.
- If you are an existing customer, then you can directly apply for a Kunooz account online.
3000 AED Reward Program
You can earn up to 3,000 AED reward if you plan to open a current or saving account in the Emirate Islamic Bank. To make the 3,000 AED reward, please follow the below steps.
- Go to our contact us page
- Please fill in the necessary details
- Select the ‘reward’ option in the reason to contact method.
- In the message box, type – Emirate Islamic bank 3,000 AED reward.
- You will be contacted by Emirate Islamic bank within 7 working days.
Ans. The minimum balance requirement is AED 3,000.
Ans. This account is available for individuals, joint accounts, and minors.
Ans. Yes, If you are an existing customer, you can directly apply for the Kunooz Savings account.
Ans. 3 Apartments and AED 1 Million prizes are available after opening the Kunooz Savings account.
Ans. You need to follow the below requirement to be eligible for the Kunooz Savings Account prizes
When you saved up to 5,000 AED, then you will get a chance to enter in the draw of winning 3 apartments or AED 1 Million.
When you saved up to 1,000 AED, then you will get a chance to enter in the draw of winning AED 50,000 cash prizes.
Ans. Emirate ID, Passport Copy and Visa Copy.
Read More Articles in Following Areas: